[sane-devel] Does anyone have the SCL docs for 5200C?

Mark Longridge mark at cubeman.org
Tue Mar 28 20:21:06 UTC 2006

Hi folks,

I just signed up for DSPP at HP and there's no SCL
documention at all. I asked them for it but I'm not
too sure they will give it to me.

I have some ancient DOS era documentation about
SCL. I guess HP has decided not to give out this
information nowadays.

I don't understand... HP is obviously still using SCL
for their MFP devices, why not let people have some
documention about them?

Do the sane folks all know SCL and they aren't allowed
to talk about it now? What if I want to write a program
for an HP OfficeJet 7210 (This is what HP told me to
buy for Linux!).

Yes I have an old 5200C and it works, I just want to
understand SCL better.

Mark