[sane-devel] Epson 4490

Rene Rebe rene at exactcode.de
Wed May 31 17:10:47 UTC 2006

Hi,

as soon as I get a Avision based Minolta Elite 5400 which also has
a infrared channel I plan to add such support to the avision backend.

The data processing will (e.g. dust removal) will be most probably
added to the image library exact-image:

  http://www.exactcode.de/oss/exact-image/

I'll not look out for any patents on the way because aside we do not
have legal software patents here in Germany I doubt a patent in
filling areas where you have IR spikes with the surrounding area
(and simillar techniques) will have much effect.

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://exactcode.de | http://t2-project.org | http://rebe.name