[sane-devel] Out of Memory error when scanning at high DPI

Mark Richards mark.richards at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 17:29:02 CET 2006

Thanks again for the prompt response.  I have one question:  when you say
"your scanner breaks", do you mean that my physical scanner would be damaged?
Or do you mean that the sane backend would be broken and I'd have to revert
the change?  I'm willing to help get this driver working but I'm not in a
position to risk damage to the scanner, unfortunately.

I have access to Windows XP, so if that can be of use for reverse-engineering
the windows driver, I will help that way too.  Only problem is I don't have a
dev environment in Windows so compiling software will be an issue.

Thanks,

Mark