[sane-devel] HP ScanJet 7400c on Mac OS X (TWAIN-SANE interface v. 2.0, sane-avision backend)

Moritz Heckscher moritz.heckscher at gmx.de
Tue Aug 7 13:45:41 UTC 2007

Hello,

on the SANE homepage, I saw that the HP ScanJet 7400c is supported by
the avision backend *in build 201* (or above, I assume).

Now, how do I find out which build I have?

I still haven't resolved the issue, the scanner is basically unusable
on the machine since it is unpredictable when it will work and when
it won't. So if you have any tips for me, please let me know. I don't
think I have an outdated build, but I am holding onto every straw I
can find...

Thanks
-Moritz