[sane-devel] unpaper 0.3 released
mail at jensgulden.de
Mon Dec 31 04:08:09 UTC 2007
unpaper 0.3 has been released: http://unpaper.berlios.de/
unpaper is a post-processing tool for scanned sheets of paper, especially for book pages.
Version 0.3 is a maintenance release fixing several bugs and making distribution-packaging easier.
From the CHANGELOG:
- Fixed bug #7882: --pre-mirror h,v now correct when vertical resolution is odd
- Fixed bug #9495: resizing/stretching of color-images now works.
- Fixed bug #11294: leading zeros in width/height values of pnm-files no longer
- Corrected some language flaws in the docmentation. Thanks to Martin Collins.
- Removed modes 'single-rotated' and 'double-rotated' for parameter --layout, use
- Added --pre-shift and --post-shift options.
- Added --sheet-background option.
Enjoy and have a happy 2008,
More information about the sane-devel