[sane-devel] Re: SANEd and DNS-SD

Alex Austin alex at CircuitsoftCS.com
Mon Feb 12 19:36:24 CET 2007

I'm working on a SANEd / WIA (Windows Imaging Architecture) bridge driver
right now. I suppose I could be the contact person, but if someone else
would prefer, I have no attachment to it. I figured the head maintainer of
the SANE net backend could, but looking further, I'm not sure there is one.

As for TXT Records, Can't the protocol version be determined easily from
connecting to the daemon? same with ssl/tls?

- Alex

--
- Alex Austin
Circuitsoft Computer Services

"...and then I visited Wikipedia ...and the next 8 hours are a blur."