[sane-devel] Re: Frontend for film scanners (Giuseppe Sacco)

Philip Rhoades phil at chu.com.au
Tue Jan 16 07:00:55 CET 2007

Rene,

        Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 07:51:10 +0100
        From: Giuseppe Sacco <giuseppe at eppesuigoccas.homedns.org>
        Subject: Re: [sane-devel] Frontend for film scanners
        To: sane-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org

        Hi Ren,

        Il giorno dom, 14/01/2007 alle 12.18 +0100, Rene Rebe ha
        scritto:
        [...]
        > I was thinking about about creating a shiny SANE frontend for
        professional
        > digital imaging workflow for Linux for some time already.

        If you really plan to write such a program, I would like to
        offer my
        help in any way (testing, development, documentation,
        translation, ...)

        Bye,
        Giuseppe

In the past I have used VueScan with my ScanWit 2740S film scanner and I
would like to stick with VueScan but the last time I upgraded (Oct 2005
to FC5) there was a problem and I haven't used it since - I would very
much like a film scanner front end to SANE!

Regards,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW      2001
Australia
Mobile:  +61:0411-185-652