[sane-devel] Epson Photo 4490 Scanner

Claude Sutton claudesutton at suttonmachine.com
Fri Jul 6 16:41:40 UTC 2007

Well, thanks to Olaf I can now scan.

With one more small problem.

I can only scan as root.

When I scan and save it, it saves the file with root permissions.

As part of the attempt o get this going, I changed permissions to the iscan
folder to 777 and all of the sub directories I have looked at have that
permission.

So where do I look to change permissions so I can save a file to my Desktop
with a different permission?

Thanks for the help thus far.

CSSJR
--

If we do not wish to lose our freedom, we must learn to tolerate our
neighbor's right to freedom even though he might express that freedom