[sane-devel] pixma / mp160

Patrick Schoenfeld schoenfeld at in-medias-res.com
Fri Jun 1 19:08:45 UTC 2007

Hi there,

i have written a mail to the author and maintainer of the pixma support
in sane a few months ago, but got no reply. Now I have seen that
something has been done on the pixma drivers, therefore I wanna come
back with my interest in this list.

The fact is, that I have a Canon Pixma MP160. Printing is working fine
with TurboPrint and i would really be happy if scanning would do either.
I've seen that there is basic support for this scanner now, but far from
beeing complete, so I hope that i can help you in some way. I am NOT a
developer, so i may not help in coding, but maybe I can help you with
trying new versions, tracing usb-communication etc.

Just let me know, if there is a way to help you and point me to the
proper places, where documentation can be found.

Thanks and Best Regards

Patrick