[sane-devel] Epson CX6600

russbucket russbucket at nwi.net
Wed Jun 6 16:49:27 UTC 2007

On Wednesday June 6 2007 07:10, Harry Mills wrote:
I reported this same problem over a year ago. I manual inserted the values for
my scanner and its been working thru several versions of the OS upgrades. I
have to remember to make the changes if I do a complete new install.

Since my CX-6600 no longer prints or copies, ink head problems, new printer is
cheaper than repairing. I only use the printer as a scanner.

lsusb output:
Bus 004 Device 003: ID 04b8:0813 Seiko Epson Corp.

--
Russ
Linux register user 441463