[sane-devel] problems compiling dell1600n_net.c on OS/2

Franz Bakan fbakan at gmx.net
Thu Jun 14 21:31:23 UTC 2007

Hi Jon,

> Strange - I haven't touched this file for 9 months....

it' the first time configure added  dell1600n_net  to the PRELOADABLE_BACKENDS
because I added libtiff to my available libs...

> >  dell1600n_net.c:297: error: storage size of `selTimeVal' isn't known
> > This can be solved by adding
> >  #include <sys/time.h>
>
> I will add this, thanks.

good thanks

http://www.fbakan.de/temp/socket.h

> (That might shed some light on the above warnings too).  It would also be
> interesting to know what "man 2 shutdown" gives.

sorry, can't help with this.

> A quick google search suggests that the following might suffice as a hacky
> workaround (although I'd much rather see it work properly):
>
> #ifndef SHUT_RDWR
> #define SHUT_RDWR       2
> #endif

with this workaround the backend compiles. Unfortunately I don't know if it
works, because I don't have such a device.

Bye
Franz