[sane-devel] minor problem with current (20070507) CVS code on OS/2

Ilia Sotnikov hostcc at gmail.com
Thu May 10 06:39:55 UTC 2007

On 5/8/07, Franz Bakan <fbakan at gmx.net> wrote:
>  configure:3137: checking for grep that handles long lines and -e
>  configure:3200: error: no acceptable grep could be found in G:/Dev/gcc/335csd2/usr/i386-pc-os2-emx/bin;G:/....
>
> If not, the complete log is available here:
> http://www.fbakan.de/temp/config.zip
>
> Franz

Thank you for the information provided, although it didn't shed a
light on what was the reason of the error ;) If it's possible for you
to run 'sh -x configure' and send the output (both stdout and stderr)?
'sh -x' will echo each line executed by the shell which could be more
helpful. Otherwise, I will regenerate configure with 2.59 and commit
it.

Ideally, any autoconf version should work on any platform and would be
better to find why 2.61 doesn't work on OS/2.

--
 Ilia Sotnikov