[sane-devel] Plustek module problem
kone at pp.inet.fi
Thu Nov 1 17:15:08 UTC 2007
1. Debian (etch) and backends I got from cvs
2. I have a parallelport scanner, opticpro 12000p turbo
3. Doesn't work after I replug
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 07:22:21 -0500
From: "m. allan noah" <kitno455 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [sane-devel] Problem with plustek device nodes
To: sane-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org
<97246d0e0710310522w6abd349ejcf11c34a5b658445 at mail.gmail.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
1. what distro and version you use
2. do you have udev rules installed for this scanner's USB IDs?
3. does it work if you replug the device after the machine has booted?
More information about the sane-devel