[sane-devel] (no subject)

Mauricio Villamil mvillamil at aib.ac.uk
Tue Nov 6 19:07:53 UTC 2007

Hello,

reading the SANE Docs, I found that it is possible to set up the Environmental variable for a larger buffer size:

SANE_SG_BUFFERSIZE, I have my RICOH_IS420 scanner hooked uo to Fedora core 6 and it is working well, I just want to set up the variable to a larger size ,but I don't knoe how??, which files need editing ??

Thanks,

MAuricio.

Mauricio Villamil
Technician Demonstrator -Linux studio-
Arts Institue at Bournemouth

MA Digital Effects
BA(Hons)Computer Visualization & Animation
BA(Hons)Fine Art -Painting-

The contents of this communication are confidential and intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s).  If you have received this email in error please delete it and do not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter it. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Arts Institute at Bournemouth.

Although the Arts Institute at Bournemouth has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the Institute cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.