[sane-devel] Canon LIDE 90

Ralf Haueisen ralf.haueisen at web.de
Tue Nov 27 18:09:32 UTC 2007

Hi all.

I am just working to get my Canon LiDE 90 working. I took in the genesys_devices.c the LiDE60 an did some changes. I have a sniffer log taken with usbsnoop. Some registers i could firgue out where to set them. The image still looks like data is somehow scrambled. There are some setting in the file for the DAC. (static Genesys_Frontend Wolfson[] ) to which registers do these data belong?

TIA,
Ralf