[sane-devel] Canon LIDE 90

Pierre Willenbrock pierre at pirsoft.dnsalias.org
Tue Nov 27 19:06:16 UTC 2007

Ralf Haueisen schrieb:
> Hi all.
>
> I am just working to get my Canon LiDE 90 working. I took in the
> genesys_devices.c the LiDE60 an did some changes. I have a sniffer
> log taken with usbsnoop. Some registers i could firgue out where to
> set them. The image still looks like data is somehow scrambled. There
> are some setting in the file for the DAC. (static
> Genesys_Frontend Wolfson[] ) to which registers do these data belong?
>
> TIA,
> Ralf

The settings in the Genesys_Frontend structs go to the analog frontend
via the serial interface at registers 0x3a/0x3b(FEWRDATA)+0x51(FEWRA),
through sanei_genesys_fe_write_data.

If you are receiving noise data, this may indicate that the byte order
was swapped. You should check that the parallel interface to the
frontend is setup correctly(registers 0x52 to 0x57).

HTH,
  Pierre