[sane-devel] I compressed the file

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 01:48:23 UTC 2007

well, these logs seem to have been generated by something other than
benoit's usb sniffer (which is all my programs understand), but i did
get some info out. primarily, that the machine seems to be vaguely
SCSI based. i see scsi opcodes at the head of every short write, and a
corresponding read or write for those opcodes that need it. there
seems to be a wrapper packet after every transfer, starting with
either fb or f9.

looks like a machine that could be made to work, if there was a
motivated programmer :)

allan