[sane-devel] HP ScanJet 6300C head moving back/forth during scan >200dpi

Michael Ole Olsen gnu at gmx.net
Mon Apr 14 14:59:14 UTC 2008

Hello again

It's a USB-2.0 machine (the hub is integrated on the motherboard,
ASUS A7N8X deluxe), and I have had no other issues with the usb hub
running fullspeed; I get fine transfer speed to my camera with gphoto2
and to my usb-sticks.

No problems under Windows and also no problems when using the scanner with
scsi or scanner-server (rj45), so the scanner isn't wrecked.

I cannot use the SCSI feature on this computer though - and I don't have
the scanner server here, that's why I want to use it with USB.

/michael ole olsen