[sane-devel] Canon Pixma MP970

Nicolas nicolas.martin at freesurf.fr
Tue Apr 22 21:36:31 UTC 2008

Hi,

Canon PIXMA MP970 (CCD sensor PIXMA) is now supported by the pixma
backend, for both Color and Grayscale modes. This update should also
benefit to older PIXMA with CCD sensor, like MP8x0 series, or MP960, but
not tested yet...

Thanks to Louis, who helped testing the backend changes, and supplied
lots of useful Windows USB Snoops taken with a MP970.

Some work still needs to be done for the TPU unit, but requires a bit of
understanding on how this mode works on the MP970. To be continued...

Uploaded to CVS, feel free to report any issue.

Nicolas