[sane-devel] sane-backends 1.0.19 Feature Freeze

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Sun Jan 6 22:49:28 UTC 2008

"m. allan noah" <kitno455 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

> I am about to take a spin thru our bug tracker, and try to assign or
> close as many bugs as possible. In particular, requests for the
> creation of new backends are not 'bugs' and will be closed (after the
> relevant info is transferred to the unsupported lists). Any help would
> be appreciated:

There is a big regression in the avision backend that needs to be
addressed before the release. Haven't heard back from Rene on that
yet, but we can't release with such a broken backend.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>
<jb at jblache.org>                                  GPG KeyID 0xF5D65169