[sane-devel] artec e+pro- vertical lines- some samples

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 12:41:57 UTC 2008

wow. i am sorry philip, but that was one of the stupidest things i
have ever seen on the web. what i had in mind was for you to get some
website space, and put it up there. not for you to get an email
account, and post the login info to the entire world.

i cannot login to this account to change the password, hopefully some
kind soul has already done so. or a black hat did, and your new
account is currently sending spam til hotmail shuts it down.

allan