[sane-devel] Protocol of Canon LiDE 600F

Jürgen Ernst jrernst at gmx.de
Fri Jan 18 04:00:48 UTC 2008

Hi!

Scanner protocol of Canon LiDE 600F is very high level. With a
structural analysis it is possible to see functional blocks of driver
code. With my knowledge till now I should be able to program a perl
script in a couple of days to do a first low resolution scan.

Can somebody confirm that the protocol of Canon LiDE 70 is similar to
Canon LiDE 600F ? Does someone have a log? Haven't seen any out there.

--
Ciao
Jürgen

UNIX&BSD's, are what every OS should aspire to be!
Windows, are an opening in an otherwise solid and opaque surface through
which light and, sometimes, even air can pass through. Nothing more.