[sane-devel] Plustek OpticSlim 2420

Crispin Kirchner kcrispin at web.de
Tue Jan 29 20:21:50 UTC 2008

Hi I'm new to the mailing list (and mailing lists in common) and wanted
to ask if there's anything I can help. I own this scanner so perhaps
there's something I can do for getting the support further. I cannot
really program yet (I'm only able to do some little programming in
Assembler and Java and the source code I downloaded from the CVS was
interesting for me but I couldn't understand any of it ;-) but I would
like to offer my help (if there's something for people like me) and ask
how far this scanner's working by now (I found some posts about it in
the mailing list archive).

Greetz Crispin