[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 600F vs. Canon LiDE 70

Jürgen Ernst jrernst at gmx.de
Wed Jan 30 20:28:56 UTC 2008

As reported from sane project Canon LiDE 70 has the same chip (Philips
CP2155BE) as Canon LiDE 600F inside. It was supposed that they will
behave mostly the same.

Now I got reports from users with Canon LiDE 70 and my perl scripts for
Canon LiDE 600F to extract image data worked with Canon LiDE 70 as well.

So my sane backend to be written has a good chance to support them both.

--
Ciao
Jürgen

Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question.
"NO" is the answer.