[sane-devel] Please give me some help to solve the license issues in using sane

Wang Mengqiang WangMengqiang at canon-ib.com.cn
Tue Jun 10 03:01:58 UTC 2008

 Hello,

Thank you very much for your reply.
First, I am trying to find a way to integrate  GPL and non-GPL stuff so that we can design the program without violating GPL.So, I think, in fact it is not so important that what the non-GPL stuff will be in my case because I don't want to lead the topic to "where I should distribute these functions, for example,... ". I am very glad that you can give me the proposal already though you do not know what the functions are. It is what  I am concerned in. Thank you very much.

<snip>

Best Regards,
Wang mengqiang