[sane-devel] SANE2, what do we want ?

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 21:24:52 UTC 2008

Note also one thing about the SANE2 discussion: Currently I am working
on getting SANE1 into the LSB (I posted already about this some months
ago and no one answered). This will help us that it is much easier for
scanner manufacturers to ship drivers with their scanners. They can
simply build them with the LSB DDK and then they will work on all
(LSB-compliant) distros.

    Till