[sane-devel] MP730 driver broken since pixma-0.12.2

Nicolas Martin nicolas.martin at freesurf.fr
Sun Apr 19 10:12:52 UTC 2009

Just tested Wade's patch on the pixma backend, looks fine to me AFAIK:

[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open: address: 7 transfertype: 2
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open: found bulk-out endpoint (address 0x07)
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open: endpoint nr: 1
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open: direction: 128
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open: address: 8 transfertype: 2
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open: found bulk-in endpoint (address 0x08)
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open: endpoint nr: 2
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open: direction: 128
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open: address: 9 transfertype: 3
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open: found interrupt-in endpoint (address 0x09)
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open: configuration nr: 0
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open:     interface nr: 1
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open:   alt_setting nr: 0
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open: skipping Printer interface
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open: configuration nr: 0
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open:     interface nr: 2
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open:   alt_setting nr: 0
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open: skipping Mass Storage interface
[sanei_usb] sanei_usb_open: opened usb device `libusb:001:004' (*dn=0)

Nicolas