[sane-devel] Autouse hpaio network scanner

Svami Dhyan Nataraj n at shaplov.ru
Sun Dec 6 10:26:47 UTC 2009

I have HP LaserJet 3055 network scanner and in works well when I
strictly specify scanner address while running xsane

xsane hpaio:/net/HP_LaserJet_3055?ip=192.168.1.33

but I'd like to use this scanner by default, without writing whole
scanner address, just type xsane (or even not xsane) and use it.

Theoretically there should be some config file where user can say SANE
what network scanner to use. But in practice I did not find such
config.

How to do this?