[sane-devel] problems on OS/2

Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com
Fri Feb 6 00:14:00 UTC 2009

Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:
> Based on the libtool/ltmain.sh code from the CVS snapshot (2009-02-05),
> I would expect CURRENT to have a value of 2 (1 on FreeBSD and SunOS).
> You get an empty string.  The '1:1:0' version information looks fine
> to me.

I do not see "os2" listed in that general area so it looks like empty
string is to be expected takign this code path.  I can only guess we
used to short-circuit some of this code before.  Not obvious to me were
that was at.
> Can you rerun that command with `sh -x` instead of `sh` and send the
> output of that.  A copy of the libtool script in your source directory
> may be helpful as well.

Yes, please.  Also, another thing to try for the heck of it is
"./configure --disable-shared --enable-static" and see if it works in
that mode.

Chris