[sane-devel] problems on OS/2

Franz Bakan fbakan at gmx.net
Tue Feb 10 20:45:59 UTC 2009

On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 18:14:00 -0600, Chris Bagwell wrote:

> ... Also, another thing to try for the heck of it is
> "./configure --disable-shared --enable-static" and see if it works in
> that mode.

Finally I tried with
  configure with --disable-shared --enable-static
This works ( I get a huge working scanimage.exe)
with the autogenerated libtool after the latest backleveling
with two minor issues:

1. I have to run make again and again because I get many errors
 mv: .deps/xxx.Tpo: No such file or directory
 xxx is a placeholder for various filenames. Maybe a timing issue.
 I don't know
2. I have to manually add
 -ltiff -ljpeg -lpthread
  LIBS =