[sane-devel] Document scanner, hardware recommendations.

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 16:54:51 UTC 2009

I am very, very happy with the Fujitsu fi-6130. Fast, quiet, small,
reversed roller system prevents jams, very well supported in SANE CVS
version. Not cheap, but less than your HP :) If your needs are a
little less, you might be able to find the previous model (fi-5120C)
around on clearance or refurbished. It's not as good as the 6130, but
still a nice machine. Others like the Avision AV220 (which is also
available under other brand names: Kodak, Visioneer, etc), but I've
only used one of those briefly. You might try searching the mailing
list...

allan