[sane-devel] Unsupported device: Canon MF4018

Nicolas Martin nicolas.martin at freesurf.fr
Sat Feb 28 14:58:57 UTC 2009

This lead to some direct exchanges between us a while back, but it looks
to me more like some low level usb issue between the MF4660 scanner and
libusb ?
The scanner stops responding at some point, but all the pixma backend
messages exchanged look identical to those in the Win Snoop.
So don't understand yet what can be the fail reason.
If you can have a look at a usb port monitoring, that may probably help.

Nicolas