[sane-devel] SIGSEGV on Fedora10 with Kodak i1220

Julien BLACHE jb at jblache.org
Sat Jun 6 13:39:48 UTC 2009

Robert Bui <vncoder at msn.com> wrote:

Hi,

>    I scan using xsane interface without any problem with Kodak
> i11220 on Linux Fedora 10. So, I know the Kodak driver for Linux is
> working.
>
>    I am trying to write my own front-end but I keep on getting
> SIGSEGV always after sane function calls after sane_init.
>    I have this sequence of calls base:

Test your code against the test backend. We can't help you with
anything if it involves a proprietary, binary-only backend that's
quite possibly not standard-compliant wrt SANE standard.

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>
<jb at jblache.org>                                  GPG KeyID 0xF5D65169