[sane-devel] ICC support for SANE

Yiannis Belias jonnyb at hol.gr
Mon May 11 22:20:06 UTC 2009

m. allan noah wrote
> I hope you dont mind pulling some of these discussions back to email,
> I personally find that easier that checking different blog entries to
> see if someone else has a comment.

Actually, I prefer email, too :)

> First I want to say welcome. Second, we will help you where we can,
> but you already know more about ICC than many of us, so you will have
> to lead the way.

Well I'm still learning, but my mentor, Kai-Uwe Behrmann who follows the list
can help sort out any problems...

> On your blog posts, I think your list of how to get device
> identification is good except for a few points-

> There has been some discussion of making a modified version of the
> SANE API, perhaps if you can outline the benefits of ICC support, you
> might get some buy-in to adjust it to your needs...
>
> allan

  OK, great. I'm working on it and will update blog posts and ask more questions soon.
Thank's for the welcome and your offering to help. Nice to be here :)

Yiannis

--
Yiannis Belias  <jonnyb at hol.gr>                    `
Homepage [http://users.hol.gr/~jonnyb/video] '              .