[sane-devel] Canon imageCLASS MF4370dn

Adrian Sandor aditsu at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 17:58:56 UTC 2009

Hi, I've just bought <subject>, how can I set it up for scanning over the network?
I'm using sane-backends 1.0.20, and I added bjnp://192.168.1.11 in pixma.conf (that's the ip address of the device), but scanimage -L says:
[pixma] udp_command: no data received (recv): Connection refused[pixma] udp_command: no data received (recv): Connection refused[pixma] udp_command: no data received (recv): Connection refused[pixma] Cannot read scanner make & model:
Also, if I run scanimage as root, it dies with a segmentation fault.

Thanks
Adrian