[sane-devel] Unknown SANE status code -1081075667

carterbueford at gmx.net carterbueford at gmx.net
Thu Oct 22 05:17:01 UTC 2009

Hi,

"easy, open a terminal window on the scanning client, and run the
command i gave you."

Does not work. I am using Windows XP and after executing the command, the
log is empty.
Command I used:
C:\sane\bin>xsane 2>net.log

"SANE_DEBUG_NET=10" Where do I have to execute this command? It only works
on my router.

"what about scanimage on the client machine?"
Works!

"if you maintain the package, you should know how to modify the .bb
file to add arguments to the gcc call. Something like CFLAGS="-Wall
-Werror"
Yes, no problem to set the flags, but I did not understand what effect it
will have. Is this option for debugging or to solve the problem after
compiling?

Regards
Oliver