[sane-devel] Mustek ScanExpress 12000SP Plus

Jacek Rużyczka stacheldraht at interia.pl
Sun Sep 20 18:04:00 UTC 2009

Am Sonntag 20 September 2009 15:59:18 schrieb Anton Oleksenko:
> sane-find-scanner        tells:
> found SCSI scanner "SCANNER V01" at /dev/sg3
>  # Your SCSI scanner was detected. It may or may not be supported by
> SANE. Try
>  # scanimage -L and read the backend's manpage.
>
> scanimage -L               tells:
> device `mustek:/dev/sg3' is a Mustek ScanExpress 12000SP Plus flatbed
> scanner
>
> The same results I had in openSuSe 11.1

This looks O.K.

> dmx3191-adapter was in the box with scanner
> I've never used scsi-port except scanner and now only scanner is
> connected to adapter.

This might me the source of trouble: I also got a controller card (ISA...oh my
God!!) together with the scanner, but then I attached the scanner to an
Adaptec AHA-2904 controller. This config worked as soon as I wasn't using the
streamer, which also hung on this controller, but internally.

Regards
Jacek