[sane-devel] HP ScanJet 2400c not supported?

stef stef.dev at free.fr
Wed Apr 14 04:32:40 UTC 2010

Le mardi 13 avril 2010 15:27:01 Giovanni Toraldo, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have the HP ScanJet 2400c and it's not working with sane 1.0.20
> (from Debian Unstable).
> Someone has any news for the current status of the backend support of
> this flatbed scanner?
>
> Thanks.

	Hello,

	the HP2400 (and its G2410 twin)  has experimental support for 50, 100, 300
and 600 dpi uncalibrated modes in latest source version. You are welcomed to
test it by getting it at http://www.sane-project.org/source.html . You'll need
to compile it.
	In case a scan mode doesn't work, I need an USB log of the same scan done
under windows so that I can fix it. The USB snooping software can be found at
http://www.pcausa.com/Utilities/UsbSnoop/ .

Regards,
	Stef