[sane-devel] HP ScanJet 2400c not supported?

Giovanni Toraldo scurippio at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 14:33:07 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 6:32 AM, stef <stef.dev at free.fr> wrote:
>        the HP2400 (and its G2410 twin)  has experimental support for 50, 100, 300
> and 600 dpi uncalibrated modes in latest source version. You are welcomed to
> test it by getting it at http://www.sane-project.org/source.html . You'll need
> to compile it.

It's great Stef, it works!

I compiled the git version and added the string hp2400 to
/etc/sane.d/dll.conf, and scanimage > output gives me a nice scan.
In the next week I will make much more tests (various DPI, etc).

Let me know if you need some particular test with this hardware.

Regards.

--
Giovanni "scorp" Toraldo