[sane-devel] Slow scanner & timeout

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 15:05:20 UTC 2010

The HP 6x00 scanjets use ancient usb 1.0 (not even 1.1) IIRC. I had
lots of problems with this scanner on USB on every machine I tried.
Eventually I gave up and scrapped it. If you want to try and fix it, I
would get the source of sane-backends 1.0.20, and see if you can add
any calls to sanei_usb_set_timeout to the hp backend.

allan