[sane-devel] Avision FB6080 AE bookscanner

emmanuel at engelhart.org emmanuel at engelhart.org
Tue Aug 24 15:19:55 UTC 2010

I have an Avision FB6080 at home.
I can confirm that the Avision FB6080 works with Ubuntu.

The only problem I know is that this device is not recognized as
a scanner, so you have to use it as root or modify the HAL
config file.

See
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/hal/+bug/378401

It seems to be fixed now in upstream... but currently I'm
still impacted (with 10.04)

Emmanuel

http://www.google.com/search?&q=Avision+FB6000Ehttp://www.google.com/search?&q=Avision+FB6080E

d=10075&prodid=121182&cat=13http://www.avision.com.tw/motion.asp?siteid=100407&lgid=3&menui