[sane-devel] git merge question

Håkon Alstadheim hakon at alstadheim.priv.no
Tue Dec 14 14:05:43 UTC 2010

Looks like you have run into some trouble on your schedule. :-)  I just
want to tell you I am cheering you on. I have a LiDE 110 scanner and
sane-backends compiled from git (gentoo with gentoo-china overlay),  so
if you have a patch you want to test, I would be happy to help :-).

The easiest for me will of course be to test from the repository, but I
can easily do a local patch as well.

Cheers, and a virtual beer from me.