[sane-devel] SnapScan backend docs and BenQ 5160C

Denis KOTOV evengard at trioptimum.com
Sat Jun 19 19:50:03 UTC 2010

Hello, Oliver
You proposed in
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=312303&group_id=30186&atid=410366
provide documentation about SnapScan backend and BenQ scanners you have
managed to get so far. I have the scanner BenQ 5160C, and I would like to
(at least try) code support for it (I hope it won't be so difficult :) ). So
that's why I would like to get the maximum available information about it.
I am a complete newbie, so some tutorials about coding for SANE and some
notes about SnapScan backend would be veeery appreciated.
Thank you!
Evengard

PS: CCing to sane-devel list