[sane-devel] Testing on Canon MF6580PL

Nicolas Martin nicolas0martin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 16:46:18 UTC 2010

Point is, for whatever reason, Pixma debug logs do not show up even when
setting SANE_DEBUG_PIXMA to a correct level, only SANE_DEBUG and
SANE_DEBUG_SANEI_USB produce logs, as showed up in the logs twain43 is
providing.

Just trying to figure out why this happens when compiled in this
environment.

Nicolas

2010/6/28 Chris Bagwell chris at cnpbagwell.com