[sane-devel] Testing on Canon MF6580PL

Nicolas Martin nicolas0martin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 19:24:10 UTC 2010

That's good clue indeed.

Also might be better to change the NDEBUG flag in the pixma code to
something more restrictive, like NDEBUGPIXMA

Or ... simply to reconsider this conditional code here and there, as it
was helpful at the time the pixma driver was standalone and not included
into Sane as backend, but is now pretty useless, as pixma logs are
handled directly with Sane flags.

Nicolas