[sane-devel] CanoScan 5000F support?

xy abi1789 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 22 21:23:31 UTC 2010

On 03/22/2010 07:39 PM, xy wrote:
> But I made some USB-Sniffs.
> While doing this, I noticed the logfile grows to lots of megabytes in
> some seconds of idle state.
> It seems like the host is continously sending the numbers from 0 to 255.
> Is there some tool to edit usbsnoop logfiles? It would be difficult to
> delete the boring parts with sed/awk and I definitely can't distribute
> a 50Mb logfile.
>

> PyroPeter
I managed to remove 30Mb of crap from one of the logfiles, which is now
20Mb in size.
gzip cut the size to 1.6Mb.
This is still to big for the list, so you can download it here:
http://keks.selfip.org/tmp/usbsnoop_canoscan_5000F.log.gz

I hope that helps, I will try to remove some more crap tomorrow.

PyroPeter