[sane-devel] CanoScan LiDE 100 / Genesys gl843 driver status?

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 13:28:47 UTC 2010

The machine is actually GL847, a custom version of GL846/8, used only
by Canon. It is significantly different from the GL841/2/3, and no
public docs are available.

However, you (and alot of others) are in luck, because stef is
currently writing drivers for this exact machine. Current
sane-backends git repo contains his work. I was able to get scans with
it a few days ago. Perhaps he will comment further.

allan