[sane-devel] patch

ToHo at gmx.de ToHo at gmx.de
Tue Nov 23 01:35:25 UTC 2010

Sorry for my mails from toho at gmx.net I sometimes forget to change the outgoing address.

I send to you this patch i created with git.

What works for my X74 with this:
75 dpi colour, grey (here shading must be done manually)
150 dpi colour, grey
300 dpi colour, grey
600 dpi grey

There is a possibility that I made some logical mistake for the other scanners, although I tried to put a if(scanner==X74) where necessary and double checked that the switch() instructions I applied didn't change any registers for the other scanners.

I will take my files with me. But I won't have my scanner around for the next few weeks, so I can't test any corrections.

Best regards,
Torsten Houwaart

--
GRATIS! Movie-FLAT mit über 300 Videos.