[sane-devel] Print server (Dlink DPR 2000)

Vincent Le Mieux vlemieux at nordnet.fr
Wed Oct 6 04:56:24 UTC 2010

I've got a Brother DCP7010 (multifunction Scanner + Laser Printer)
connected thru USB to a DLINK DPR2000 (an independant print server 4 USB
and Wifi). I can access the printer with my different computers  thru
Wifi. The printing thru the network is OK but Xsane doesn't see the
scanner.
I'd like to solve this problem, even if it's
always possible to scan (but I have to deconnect the multifunction from
the print server and connect it directly to the computer).
An idea about this ?

Vincent Le Mieux