[sane-devel] Print server (Dlink DPR 2000)

Yves Jeanrenaud yves.jeanrenaud at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 06:19:03 UTC 2010

well, first, the DCP7010 isn't supported yet by SANE, as far as I can
tell. The DPR2000 doesn't either. maybe the external backend for
brother devices might help you:
http://www.sane-project.org/lists/sane-backends-external.html but your
device isn't listed (yet).
also, what's within the DPR2000? is ist linux based and can you access
it to install new backends?

regards

Yves